WINDSOR HILLS RENTAL HOME
RESERVATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rental Acknowledgement: The reservation terms and conditions form the sole contract between Morris Capital Group, Inc. (Bill and Angie Morris) (referred to as we) and the person signing the reservation form, who must be over 18 years of age and who shall be deemed to sign this form on behalf of all the persons herein. No contract shall exist until we have received the assigned reservation form together with the correct advance payment and/or full payment and we have confirmed the reservation in writing.
- Payment: An advance payment must be provided at the time of booking to secure the reservation in your name. The balance will be paid no later than 30 days before the arrival date specified in the reservation form. If a reservation is made within the 30 day period, full payment must be received before the reservation can be confirmed.
- Accommodations: The accommodation rates are quoted are PER NIGHT / PER WEEK (not per person) and include electricity, air conditioning, heating (when applicable), cable TV, linens, and the use of all amenities and facilities within the home.
- Smoking: SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THIS HOME. This includes the upstairs balcony. This keeps the home odor free and also avoids the trouble of the sophisticated smoke detectors being triggered by cigarette smoke. If the Owners or Management Company discovers any evidence of smoking in the home or in the balcony, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Occupancy: The accommodations may only be sub-let, shared or assigned by you with our express agreement in writing, otherwise only persons detailed on the reservation form are permitted to stay in the home. Maximum occupancy is determined by the authorities within strict guidelines for fire safety. Failure to abide by these guidelines will render your reservation void and all monies will be forfeited. Maximum occupancy for this home is 14.
- Pets: No pet(s) shall be brought on the premises with the exception of animals used to assist the disabled. In that event, prior consent must be obtained.
- Rental Period: The rental period begins at 4:00 PM on the day of arrival and terminates at 11:00 AM on the day of departure. The home is professionally cleaned and inspected before and after each rental to ensure that all guests have a comfortable stay. Lawn and pool care is provided on a weekly basis.
- Supplies: We will provide an initial starter/sample supply of consumables (trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, dishwasher detergent, etc.). Once these have been consumed it is NOT the responsibility of the Management Company to replenish these items during your stay.
- Cancellations: Cancellations must be confirmed to us in writing. In the event that you cancel your reservation or we have to cancel the arrangement due to non-payment of the balance due within the time allowed before arrival, cancellation charges will be made as follows:
Over 60 days prior to arrival date – full refund.
Within 30 and 60 days of arrival date – advance payment retained.
Within 30 days – full payment retained
- Use of the Premises: The use and occupancy of the premises shall be at your sole risk. We shall not be liable to you for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property arising out of the use or occupation of the premises. You agree to protect, indemnify and hold harmless us from and against any claim, loss, liability, attorneys’ fees, costs or any other expenses resulting from any injury, claim, loss or damage to persons or property arising out of the use and occupation of the premises.
- Items left in home: All valuables should be left in a secure place and out of sight. We assume no responsibility and/or liability for valuables lost or stolen during your stay.
- FORCE MAJEURE: We accept no responsibility of liability for any loss or damage or alteration in the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including, but restricted to war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations airport closure, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood or industrial dispute.
- Malfunctions: We cannot accept any liability for the failure of public supplies such as water, electricity or gas supplies. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may supply or control main services, or any action taken in the vicinity of the property reserved, by any authority or persons over which we have is no control. We cannot accept any liability for the air conditioning system, the pool heater or any household appliance breaking down. Urgent steps will be taken to rectify any problem. Should you experience any problems with the home during your stay, contact the Owners who will make efforts to rectify the matter. Do not attempt to contact the management and/or staff of Reunion Resort. Should a problem remain unresolved, you are asked to notify us in writing within 7 days of vacating the home. No action can be taken or liability accepted for any complaints received after this period.
- Personal safety: We cannot accept any responsibility for your personal safety during your vacation. You are reminded to exercise care as to your personal safety and the safety of your companions. Use of the pool and any community pool, tennis court and recreation area is entirely at your own risk (subject to availability). It is particularly important that children are supervised at all times in and around the pool areas. For the safety of children, all doors are alarmed. Tampering or disconnection of these devices is a criminal offence. A removable pool safety fence is located around the pool area. If this pool safety fence is removed during your stay at the home, you will assume full responsibility for any and all use of the pool and spa.
- Trash/garbage: All trash/garbage must be put out for collection by the front door early on the collection day as designated in your guest guide. Excess trash/garbage left on your departure is not acceptable. We are subject to a $100 fine from the resort for violation of this policy. An additional trash collection fee(s) may be charged to you if these directions are not followed.
- Website: All description given on the websites are made in good faith and the owners accept no liability whatsoever for errors or omissions.
- Pool towels: Pool towels are provided for your use while at the home. Please do not take the pool towels to the clubhouse pool or any other resort facility. An inventory is taken of the pool towels after each departure.
- Communications: Free wireless internet is provided at the home. The use of the phone for local calling and long distance calls within the United States is unlimited and included in your stay. International calling is not included and is blocked from the phone. If for some reason an international call is made you will be responsible for the charges.